Our clients include:
Overview of the Role:
Carbon Credentials is recruiting for an experienced compliance professional to join our growing team. We are delivering a wide range of energy efficiency and carbon compliance services to the public and private sector. Our focus through all of this work is to deliver impactful energy, carbon and financial savings for our clients.
The role will be best suited to a consultant with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience, who is looking to realise their potential in this exciting growing industry. We need a candidate who is able to quickly take on and lead engagement with key clients, working to ensure their continued success.
In order to prosper within this exciting organisation the successful individual will demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for combating sustainability business challenges through the use of innovative technology solutions. They will also possess a strong analytical acumen and a clear understanding of data processes.
Key elements of the role will include:
This role is best suited for a candidate who:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Been educated to degree level (minimum grade 2:1) in a relevant discipline (environment and energy related subjects would be an advantage), preferably having completed an MSc or additional external professional qualification
- A proven track record of delivering complex assignments through successful project management
- The ability to analyse complex information in order to assure compliance and extract maximum opportunities
- Significant experience in compliance reporting, for example CRC, CCA, ESOS, GHG reporting/ISO 14064-1
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
- Proven leadership and management expertise
- A solution centric attitude
Benefits to you as a successful candidate:
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role to email@example.com using ‘Compliance Consultant Application’ as the subject line.