2018 was an critical year in the world of sustainability and as reported by the IPCC report it is clear that time is running out for our planet to mitigate the impact of climate change. However as the 2018 WWF points out, climate change is our greatest challenge but also our greatest opportunity.
We looked back over the year of Carbon Credentials content to give you the 12 Blogs of Christmas, which we’ve complied here for your enjoyment and to give insight into the many ways that your company can help enable a low carbon economy.
Click on the titles below to be taken to the blog post.
- Day 1: Setting science-based targets is the gift that keeps on giving. Curious as to what a science-based target is and how to set them? Download our useful guide
- Day 2: Only 12 more Christmases until time runs out, according to the IPCC, of reducing the impacts of global warming Read our blog to refresh your memory about the risks of temperatures rising above 1.5
- Day 3: There’ll be no more white Christmases if EU Policy is not inline with the Paris Agreement and global warming continues. Read our blog to see what we have to say
- Day 4: Board games are a great way to test family bonds at Christmas, but why is it so hard to get climate issues onto the board level agenda? Read our blog to see if TCFD could be a solution
- Day 5: Are you ready for Christmas…and for the increase in energy regulated costs? We can help with the latter, read our blog to find out more
- Day 6: Brits spent over £50bn last year over Christmas, but if the staff aren’t happy and engagement that can have a knock on effect on sales. Read our blog to find out whether wellbeing could drive engagement in retail
- Day 7: Pukka Herbs, Tesco and The Coca-Cola Company are definitely on the Nice List this year by setting science-based targets. Download our helpful infographic to find out more
- Day 8: He’s making a list, he’s checking it twice. As of April 2019, over 11,900 organisations in the UK will need to comply with the new streamlined energy and carbon reporting regulations SECR. Are you on the list? Read our blog for advice
- Day 9: Small but mighty. This year we helped Pukka Herbs become the smallest firm in the UK to secure a 1.5C science-based target. Read our blog to find out more
- Day 10: Those at 33 Glasshouse St will be breathing easy this Christmas season as in collaboration with JLL and Hermes Investment Management we’ve made it become the first RESETcertified project in Europe to certify indoor air quality. Find out more here
- Day 11: Christmas, it’s the most wonderful time of the year…but also the most wasteful. Read our blog on Green Psychology in the work space to gain insight into our behaviour with waste
- Day 12: No more wildlife means no more Christmas. In the last 50 years animal populations have halved, our livelihood and future generations are dependent on wildlife to survive. Read our blog to see what actions you can take
If you have any queries about anything we’ve shared here please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at email@example.com